The Noritsu QSS-Green II Duplex DRY minilab is the high-speed all-in-one compact, high-capacity, and 12" wide commercial photo printer.
Engineered to meet the dynamic photo-imaging industry needs.
The QSS-Green II is built to deliver amazing 1440 dpi high quality prints on a wider variety of sheet papers. Not only can it reduce production costs but also increase photo products offering. It is the most compact and high speed all-in-one duplex digital minilab in the market. The system is simple to use and the eco-friendly design is suitable for progressive retail environments - 4-color ink system, high print capacity of 950 prints per hour, and up to 3,800 prints without the need of replacing paper.
With greater ease of operation, the QSS-Green II reduces setup and operating time - creating and maintaining a smooth and efficient workflow for retailers. All in a power-packed 11.6 sq. feet of space.
Providing a Wider Variety of Photo Products
- Duplex printing, such as photobooks, greeting cards, and other value-added photo products are possible
- Accepts a wider variety of sheet papers* to enjoy productivity enhancement
- A wider range of print sizes up to 305x914mm (12”x36”) on roll paper
- A wider range of print sizes up to 330x635mm (13"x25") on sheet paper**
* QSS-Green II can process Genuine Noritsu Sheet Papers, normal, cast coat and other kinds of commercial sheet papers. However, not all papers are supported. Using non-Noritsu Genuine papers may void product's warranty. Contact Noritsu Australia for further information
**Prints made on sheet paper that exceeds 305mm (12") in width will have borders on both sides in the width direction
High Capacity / Versatility
- High speed printing of up to 950 prints/hr
- The fastest printing machine at 1440dpi resolution of all print sizes in the market
- Both roll paper and sheet paper supported
- Both single-sided prints and double-sided prints supported
- Choice of color profiles and choice of resolutions (Max. resolution: 1440 dpi)
- High resolution prints: 1440dpi
- Sharp portrayal of details with Noritsu’s multiple dot gradation technology
- Vivid colors with excellent contrast and smooth gradations
- Long lasting colors with Noritsu’s proprietary ink
- "AccuSmart" image correction technology and raw image file processing
- Industry’s first dual magazine system to support 2-lane magazines
- Industry's first dual lane magazine design that supports 2 different paper widths
- Compact design capable of flush installation in corners
- 12-tray order sorter with LED lamps indicating interrupted orders
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Support printing from high-speed film scanners, picture kiosks and network*
*Noritsu EZ Controller software is required
- Powered by household electricity
- Machine can be set idle and quick start-up when needed
- Chemistry free design - use of QSS-Green II dye-ink
- 4-color ink system without sacrificing printing quality